|Mission & Policies
Types of Living
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Becoming A Resident
| Bridges at
of Bridges at Brookline is to provide superior housing and health
services to the older adult as well as needed care to individuals in the setting which
best promotes independence, wellness and restored function within the individual's
limitations and choices.
Bridges at Brookline's Values
- To provide high quality health care to individuals in a
setting, which promotes wellness, restored function and quality of life within their
- To offer superior independent living housing and home-like
personal care (assisted living) services to the older adult.
- To serve residents and families by providing safe,
effective and pleasant living conditions.
- To respect and value the rights not only of our residents,
but also our co-workers, owners, customers, suppliers and our community; to be concerned
about and contribute to their well-being and to operate with integrity so as to be
deserving of their trust.
- To address community concerns in Juniata County and
surrounding communities and contribute to the betterment of elderly persons everywhere.
- To provide meaningful work, fair compensation and a safe,
healthy work environment that encourages honest dialogue, creativity, self-discipline and
- To acknowledge the value of each person's contribution to
our goals, and to foster teamwork in our tasks.
- To work together to be a profitable and successful
long-term care facility while acting in a socially and morally responsible manner.